Jul 17, 2011

Back... with a Website!!

Hello nice people out there!
I'm finally back! Last week I moved and this week I've also got internet again... yay!!
Because of the moving I haven't got a lot of work done lately and it has been also school holiday so let's say it has been a break... sort of, eheh.

Anyway, in this last two weeks I finally had the chance to do something I should have done a while ago... build a WEBSITE!
Well, actually my boyfriend built it eheh. What I did was to draw the menu's font and the animal icons... basically, the web graphic.

The software my website uses to manage all the images (add, remove, etc) is called indexhibit which I've noticed it's quite popular amongst illustrators and artists.
Personally, I don't think it's an amazing software (sometimes I just couldn't understand why that button was doing that thing in that place... also, there's just very little room for image's descriptions grrr) but it's free! So if you're just starting out and maybe you don't want spend extra money on the website that is the way to go.

Anyway, my website is simple, minimal and it's supposed to look nice. I'm quite happy how it turned out.

So here it is my new and official website. Click on the lion to go there and have a look... Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment