Apr 23, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

I've read a lot on internet about the Sketchbook project last year, so today I've decided to take part to the 2012 edition.


If you don't know about it yet, this is how Sketchbook project works: you need to pay $25 american dollars and they'll send you home a little sketchbook that you need to fill with your awesome drawings. You have time untill 31th October 2011 to sign up and untill 31st January 2012 to send your complete sketchbook.
Also, when you pay online they ask to pick a theme (I've chosen "Travel with me" theme) and that will be the guideline of your sketchbook.
Once you complete your book you need to send it to them and in April 2012 they are going to start a tour carrying around all the sketchbooks the received in a massive exhibition around United States, London and Melbourne (yes, they're going to come to Melbourne as well and I'll be here waiting for them!:D).

I've ordered mine today and I can't wait to receive it and start filling it!!
Here it is the website.
Sketchbook project 2012
Will someone join me in this adventure?:D

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to, I'm just worried about having the time to dedicate to it. I'm so on the fence about doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've thought the same thing! But you have almost one year time and so I said to myself I'm going to try and commit to it as much as possible. I just hope it'll become a good and nice habit!:D

    ReplyDelete