Oct 31, 2013

The secret garden

Yesterday I received a little parcel from my lovely agent and inside there was my copy of A Treasury of Classic Stories recently published by Parragon.

How exciting!! It's always rewarding to see your work in print.
As promised in one of my previous post, here the photos of the actual book.


Maybe it's impossible to see in photo, but the hardcover is made with an awesome cotton material and it has little gold pieces here and there to make it even more precious. It's truly gorgeous!!





I did book right after finishing my Diploma of Illustration, between December and February last year. During that time, I spent a month in Italy with my family and took the work with me.
I love the fact illustrators can work just about anywhere!

If you fancy a copy, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment