May 2, 2013

Poop Deck Character Exhibition

I feel very honoured to announce the Poop Deck Character Exhibition has been launched!

Now I am finally allowed to share the illustration I've created for it!


My Poop Deck character name is Harbor and he is part of the Redcoat suit. 

He is a ship's boy of the new generation. 
He listens to punk rock music and he's saving money to buy a kickass guitar. 

I thought it would be fun to imagine what a ship's boy would be like these days: a young and skinny lad listening to his ipod while mopping the deck. 
In order to be a 21th century fella, I also gave him an emo fringe and a pair of All Stars. 

I can't wait to see this dude printed in a card deck!!

Here below you can find some pics from the gallery and the opening night. 
It would have been so cool being able to attend the event!!
If you're in London, please don't miss it!












No comments:

Post a Comment