Jun 8, 2012

A3 Show 2012

Every year in June, Illustrators Australia organises a show where with prints and originals on sale. No theme or rules, only requirement: the work has to be A3. Easy peasy!
This is the first time I take part in this event and I can't wait to see if my print is going to sell...

To enter the show I've decided to use this illustration below because I think it's my most successful illustration so far. I went to get a print done on some beautiful archival fancy paper (so beautiful!!) and now it's going to be on sale. YAY!
I'm definitely thinking about making more prints in the very near future, so in case someone out there would like a print of my work just SHOUT!:) I accept commissions.

For more info about the event have a look at the facebook event page Hope to see you at the launch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment