Nov 13, 2011

New beginnings

In these last few weeks I was incredibly busy and I didn't have the time to update the blog with all the things that were happening... I'll try to post about all the stuff I've done little by little in the next few days.

First of all, I've just finished my first year of illustration course! I'm very satisfied of the results, I feel like I've learned a lot. Hopefully next year is going to be even better!

Second of all, these ones below are drawings I did for a school project but that I particularly care about cause I would like to develop them further more.
As you can see they are some illustrations of Little Red Riding Hood book and the aim I have in mind is to do the whole story. This is going to be the project I'm going to work in my holidays... wish me luck!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment