Jun 10, 2011

Bondoora Homestead exhibition

Lately I've been very busy with school and I hadn't any time to update the blog. Anyway, last week I had my first Australian exhibition (yay me!) at Bondoora Homestead in Melbourne.


It was a very funny one because I didn't know nothing about it until two days earlier. What happened it was my drawing teacher proposed some of my class' botanical drawings we did some time ago and a couple of my classmates' and mine as well have been chosen.

Anyway, in the end I went there and my drawing was framed and hanged on the wall (cool!) amongst some gorgeous others (why my stuff look always inferior to me? I can't help myself having this complex) and I didn't have to lift a finger. Great.





And this is how it went my first Australian exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment